Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chetankumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Business without investment
    Hi,I am in search of a business withoutinvest since I am not finacially sound. Guide me are get any ideas. My mail me at EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2010, 06:42 PM
    *** edited, I deleted the thread you are referencing, it appeared to be spam, three similar posts linking to same site*** Fr Chuck

What is their product and how do you turn a profit?
    ILgreasemonkey Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Well go to the site and watch the video, its not that hard.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ILgreasemonkey View Post
    Well go to the site and watch the video, its not that hard.
    I don't like watching sales videos. It's better getting info from a successful user of the services. It seesm to be simply selling domain names. What did you do to get income for life?

Feb 23, 2010, 03:42 PM

GDI a webhost that sponsors all .ws web domains. Being a member or GDI I am able to have my own website, as well as my own email accounts. However I make my income by just simply telling individuals about the opportunities that they could have with GDI. Just as I am now telling you about them, I gain income from sponsoring other people to join GDI, that's all it is, I'm not selling anything, just want to share with you what GDI is about. If you have no interest that's fine, but if it sounds like something that you might be interested in take a look.
    (NeedKarma, I would also like to apologise for my last post, I hadn't realized how abrasive it sounded.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 03:55 PM
    GDI a webhost that sponsors all .ws web domains. Being a member or GDI I am able to have my own website, as well as my own email accounts. However I make my income by just simply telling individuals about the opportunities that they could have with GDI. Just as I am now telling you about them, I gain income from sponsoring other people to join GDI, thats all it is, im not selling anything, just want to share with you what GDI is about. If you have no interest thats fine, but if it sounds like something that you might be interested in take a look.
    (NeedKarma, I would also like to apologise for my last post, i hadnt realized how abrasive it sounded.)
    Advertising for monetary gain is prohibited at AMHD. Traffic drivers are also prohibited.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 04:07 PM
    G However I make my income by just simply telling individuals about the opportunities that they could have with GDI. Just as I am now telling you about them, I gain income from sponsoring other people to join GDI, thats all it is,
    Just another crappy MLM. I absolutely discourage people from investing any time and money in these.

Feb 23, 2010, 09:33 PM

J_9 I apologise, I hadn't realized that advertising was not permitted, Im new here and usually answer automotive questions, please excuse my ignorance.
    JeffParker45 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2010, 11:49 AM

Back to the original question of the post...

Try starting a free blog at blogger.com or wordpress.com

Both free and once you start writing about whatever topic you want, people will find you in Google...

Then you can use Amazon's affiliate program, and Google's AdSense program to earn money from your blogging...

All without shilling out a dime...
    CURIOUS08 Posts: 84, Reputation: 3

Apr 24, 2010, 05:06 PM

If you want to start an online business without any kind of investment, I would start with article/affiliate marketing. You write articles about certain products and people read the article who are interested in buying what you are offering. It's very easy when you do it step by step. It's also a great way to start without any investment. HOwever, I guess to contradict myself, sometimes you will need a domain name as that works better with certain article directories, but you can always get a cheap one at GoDaddy for around $1.
    fh513 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0
    -

May 10, 2010, 08:04 AM

Hi,
    You can check out at my home business website, if interested, to join in with no costs, free leads, no scams, etc. Can work as part or full time as Procard International assiocate.
    Go to : Procard International.com

Good Luck!
    Uber Member

May 10, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Free leads for what?

Edit to add: your website is just another crappy MLM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Business with low or Without Investment [ 5 Answers ]

Hai, I am working in an office.I have no idea about business.I need a suggestion about best profited business with less or withour investment . Thank u

Business without investment [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am not financely sound ,but I want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out. Thx / Shailendra

Business opportunities with less investment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am Ashok from india, I am looking for a business opportunities with low level investment or without investment with good or average returns

Starting a business without any investment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am Deepak , have completed my B.Com, M.Com, L.L.B, and MBA(Finance) from renowned colleges in Orissa, INDIA. As the recession perion is going on it is giving effect upon the job market too. I tried my level best in searching for a job. But became frostrated. I have no fund along with me also....

Business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Hai friends This is Madan Gopal from Vijayawada India. I am doing a small business in my home town. I am a B.Com graduate. I heard that some businesses are with out investment.. is it possible ? If any business like that please mail to me. My e-mail ID {e-mail removed <>} With...

View more questions Search