Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2006, 05:36 AM
    Desktop background...
    Hi I want to ask about desktop every time I tried to used a gif movie desktop background my text icon inserted into a box I wan't that box to disappear... how am I suppose to do that... :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2006, 07:24 AM
    I would NOT use an animation as a background. This is just going to slow your PC and use resources.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping my background still [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to keep the background on my webpage from scrolling with the text? I have an image I'd like to use and have the test scroll over it. I'm farely new to HTML so be thorough. Thanks

Need background info on someone [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have an Intelius, Net Detective, People Finders or US Search, account that would be willing to run a name for me & get me a full backround check & information on them:)

Transparent background... [ 1 Answers ]

I really having trouble with this, every time I export a photo mostly jpg and bitmap files I can't have a transparent background... then I try this I make a new image with adobe then copy and paste it to corel I can see no background but when I print it a squire size fit to the image appear......

More background mode [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly,thanks for your replies. If I write a program using MFC or API and I need to set my program become a background mode running application,how I carry out it?

Background mode? [ 2 Answers ]

What is background mode?A program in background mode has any feature?How to make a program run in background mode?Please explain to me.Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search