Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serenajaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 07:26 PM
    Hello, I am looking for the translation for the word Passion or Rajas? Thanks so much
    Hello, I am looking for the sanskrit translation for the word Passion or Rajas which is one of the three gunas of matter? If anyone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

Serena
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jan 4, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by serenajaye View Post
    Hello, I am looking for the sanskrit translation for the word Passion or Rajas which is one of the three gunas of matter? If anyone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

Serena
    Passion does not translate to Rajas.
    Below are the two words.
    Passion = तीव्रासक्ति

Rajas = रजस्

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Could some one please translate this word for me into sanskrit... its really important I'm getting it tattooed on me and my best friend as we have to separate soon... :(... the word is FRIENDSHIP many thanks x x x

Translation of word 'art' in sanskrit [ 4 Answers ]

What is the translation of the word 'art' in sanskrit? I need a specific and meaningful word in sanskrit which describes all types of art, that is body art, paintings, sculptures, architecture, music, graphic design, web design, frescos, etc... Please give me at least 5 choices, and I am about...

Translation into Sanskrit, one word [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the translation for the word "enemy" I have found the word is "ripu" but I can't find the lettering for it.

Translation of the word determination into sandscrit [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to get the meaning of the word determination tattoed on my arm in sanscrit. I am female, if that makes a difference to the spelling at all. If anyone knows how to read sanscrit this would be much appreciated. Thank you.:)

Sankrit translation of one word-very important [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could translate the word DHOLAH - pronounced as do-la. Please spell with the H's. I have had this word translated before and have always gotten it without the h's. I would really appreciate this!! Thanks.

View more questions Search