Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charmed21276 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Lexington county warrant search
    Is there any way to search for current warrants for arrest without having to pay to get the results?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 05:30 PM

No, and even a lot of the paid sites will not always find or know about all of them.

The only 100 percent method is to go to a police station and have one done
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 09:13 PM
    Hi, Charmed21276!

This type of question has been previously asked a number of times. I'm assuming that you mean to be able for them to be found online. It was found that there are some counties in the U.S. that do list current warrants that have been issued.

Where is Lexington County, please? I'm also not saying that they are available online for Lexington County. But, it might be possible.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Lexington sc or lrmo sc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a cheap rental place to live in. don't really care what kind of place it is.. just want it to be cheap and nice! I want to live in lexington sc or irmo sc. I just hope you'll can help! Thanks!

View more questions Search