How to make my hair grow faster in 10 days
    How can I grow my hair in 10 days
    debbieng Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 02:57 AM

How can I grow my hair in 10 days as my hair was very short
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2009, 09:27 AM

Hair will continue to grow, and in 10 days, you can expect it to lengthen about 4 millimeters (5/32"). Although there are many claims to the contrary, there is nothing that will make your hair grow any faster -- unless you have some sort of illiness or deficiency. Then, correcting that will help.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Dec 22, 2009, 11:08 AM

You can't make hair grow long in 10 days. Maybe you can try hair extensions if you want your hair to look longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently made a very stupid decision and cut my bangs VERY short. I look like a five year old! Is there any cheap way to make my hair grow faster? I desperately need your help because school is coming up and I want to make a good impression. Any Ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated!

How to make your hair grow faster [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make your hair grow any faster? I've been on a few websites but the things they say is a bit bizarre so I'm not sure if I'll do it.. e.g. mayo in your hair for 45 minutes twice a week or using pet shampoo.. so does anyone know? :) Im up for any suggestions but the mayo and...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

How can I make my hair grow faster? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how I can make my hair grow a lot faster? My hair is just above my shoulders and I would like it just below my shouldrs... is that possible? If so will please answer me because I would like my hair longer. Thank you --Miss_clumsy

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 3 Answers ]

That's what I need to know... my hair is just above my shoulders and I want it just below my shoulders do you have any herbal remedies that will hep my hair grow a lot faster?

View more questions Search