Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phreek_11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 02:14 AM
    Name of 1980's space movie...
    I remember a space movie I used to watch when I was a kid and loved it, but the only thing I remember is that someone gets sucked out an airlock on a space ship, and at some point in the movie they are at some ruins of "Expo" or something like that... I have absolutely no idea what movie I am talking about and that is all I can remember. I have googled 80's sci fi movies and looked through everything and can't find it.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 22, 2009, 07:49 AM

There are plenty of space movies where someone gets sucked out try this one... one of my favorites
    The Black Hole (1979)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

1980's space movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man sets a high score on a video game then is picked up by aliens and taken to outer space to save the universe. I think they even leave a clone so his parents don't figure it out. No remembering the name of that movie is driving me crazy. Thanks.

1980's movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just joined but I'm really anxious to use this site. I've been trying to figure out this movie. Its about a father and a son. As I recall the father looks like simon cowell but I'm not 100% sure. Its about the father making his son into a robot. I remember vaguely three scenes that I...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search