Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzbabeyt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Zoombie movie
    This movie is about zoombies.. sort of like resident evil but except they closes up the gate and all the people was left behind 20 years later or so they open up the gate again and the people(zoombi like) that was left behind wants revenge!
    mzbabeyt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 07:15 PM

What is that movie called anyone knows? I never watched it but saw the preview a while bak!
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 22, 2009, 03:13 PM

Land of the Dead (2005)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search