Why do you believe you can't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much tylenol and motrin [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old has had a fever ranging from 99.5-101.9 for 3 days. I have been alternating between tylenol and motrin every 4 - 6 hours. How many days is this safe to do?

Tylenol PM [ 7 Answers ]

Can Tylenol pm be addicting ? Because my body needs it every night. I can't sleep without it.:confused: And also What can I do to go to sleep without taking any pills. I really don't want to be depending on pills. Please Help Thanks.

Tylenol for dogs [ 15 Answers ]

Dog has stiffness in joints (old art moving in). He runs and is very active but when it's time to come in he pays with obviously sore joints. I think the vet said it was OK to give him tylenol but now I'm not sure. Asprin upsets his stomach. Any help? Thanks Kay

Tylenol PM. [ 4 Answers ]

i was just wondering. I took 2 Tylenol PM pills last night. And i told my friend i did, and she got worried & said it's dangerous too take that many :eek: But my question is; how many Tylenol PM can you take without overdose. I'm just wondering. Nothing Serious. Thanks :)

Had too much tylenol [ 1 Answers ]

So I was very depressed last night and called my friend but she wasn't available and then for some stupid reason I decided to take half a bottle of tylenol I'm not sure how many I took because I just emptied the bottle it could've been 20 or so but nothing has happened to me so far except I get...

View more questions Search