Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuday109 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Why do vidieo clips always stop and rebuffer on my computer
    What do I have to do to play any type of clips all the way through? For instance a news clip off Yahoo will start and they say a few words then it stops starts buffering again says a few more words then stops and starts buffering again... driving me crazy any ideads?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 02:25 PM

I suspect it's because you don't have enough bandwidth to feed data to the player as fast as the player runs through the data that it has available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop the computer timing out [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my computer to stop timing out. When you are off it for about 2 minutes it goes into time out and you have to put your password in to get it back on so can you tell me how to stop this from happening please. Thank you. Pauline. :eek:

How do I stop the shaking screen on my computer? [ 1 Answers ]

After I have moved my comupter to the different location. My computer screen started Shaking. It makes me very uncomfortable. What do I have to do to stop that? >Moved from Forum Help<

Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something

Sound Clips "Freeze" Computer [ 13 Answers ]

Often when I play a sound clip off the web, the computer completely freezes up. I can't be restarted or even shut down properly. I have to manually turn off the power and then it takes extra time to "scan" when I turn it back on again. This happens at different sites (like Amazon and Tower),...

View more questions Search