Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DiveAV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Acorn windows need to be resealed
    The window is foggy it appears to be wet between the double pane, Can I get this repair without replacing the entire window?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 12:45 PM

You'll have to replace the glass part of the window. It may be difficult, but it will be possible to remove the glass pane. Figure out how to do that. Then, purchase a new double-pane glass of the same thickness and size. Once it arrives, you can replace it.

It's not possible to repair the pane, itself, but you won't have to replace the window sash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken window parts for Acorn Windows [ 4 Answers ]

I have windows that were manufactured by a company called Acorn Windows. Does anyone know where I can find some replacement parts?

ACORN troubles [ 6 Answers ]

In the past ACORN has always gotten out of trouble by "helping the investigations'' of the '' bad apples'' within their group to make it look like they were not at fault. Now they have quite a few cities with quite a few corrupt ACORN workers that they see it is undeniable that ACORN itself has to...

Acorn and SCOTUS [ 29 Answers ]

What's this I'm hearing? Did the SCOTUS really decline to force the AG of Ohio to verify 200,000 new suspect voter registrations? Most were submitted by ACORN, it seems. Have we reached the place when a partisan AG and Governor can support voter fraud in order for their guy to be elected, and NOT...

According to ACORN . [ 55 Answers ]

... Voter-registration can't be totally fraud-free. Voter-registration can't be totally fraud-free, group says - Cleveland.com This astonishing admission comes after the FBI raid in Nevada that Steve linked to in another posting . Tony Romo ,Terrell Owens get to vote twice it seems. ...

View more questions Search