Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LAURIE0110 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 10:15 AM
    How can I get my hair back blonde from brown
    Can anyone help me my hair just does not grow does anyone know anything to get it growing? :)
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 12:02 PM

Hair grows about 6 inches per year -- a little more for some, a little less for others. There's not much you can do to either increase or decrease the rate of growth.

If you wish your hair to be blonde and you've dyed it brown, use color remover (ColorFix, Color Oops, etc) to remove the brown. If the remaining natural pigments are light enough, you can dye it blonde from there. Otherwise, you'll have to bleach it to pale yellow and then dye the hair the shade of blonde you wish.

There are a gazillion posts about how to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye over bleached blonde hair back to dark brown and it not fade [ 11 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted blonde highlights. My wife used Loreal Color Rays bleach blonde kit. And put in a lot of streaks. My natural color hair is dark brown. Of course you can imagine how it turned out. The streaks turned out yellowy orange and looked horrible. I waited a week...

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

Dyed hair brown, natural is sandy blonde, want it back. HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey to anyone interested in helping me, I'm a natural sandy blonde, and I wanted a change so I dyed my hair brown from a box. It turned out very natural and I don't mind the color but I'd like a change. I want to go back to my original color and then dye it lighter, like with very blonde...

Dyeing me hair back to blonde,from brown with red in [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, Need some help here, I've always dyed me hair, but I'm getting older so me hair isn't as good as it used to be, my hair is brown with red in and my roots are grey, I feel it makes me look older so would like to go back to blonde,which I feel would be better for covering my...

View more questions Search