Ask
    rodyardley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Where is the outlook express recycle bin
    In outlook express how do I find the recycle bin
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 07:03 AM

Outlook Express has no "recycle bin". It has a "Deleted Items" folder. Usually, the deleted items folder is emptied each time Outlook Express is terminated.

Outlook Express is no longer supported by Microsoft and may be insecure. The replacement is "Windows Live Mail" and it can be installed for free from this link:

Mail - Windows Live

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find the location of my file that has been restored in the recycle bin,because I forgot where the location had been deleted?

Outlook Express Compacting files to Recycle Bin [ 3 Answers ]

Any Idea why, when my Outlook Express Compacts Files it sends a copy of all the .bak files to the Recycle Bin? I just did a complete re-format and re-install of Windows XP. Thanks, Overwhelmed.

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search