Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tblsbg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 05:02 AM
    Do we have to say talaq or any other we can utter
    Pleaes tell me if a husband fighting with his wife, during fight he said to her (tere mera silsila hatam) your & my relation finish, so please let me know, is it possible saying these words divorce can occured/take place??

Or we have to say "talaq" word then divorce will take place?

Please let me know as soon as possible,

Thanks
    vicky666 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 04:46 AM

That word dosen,t cound,(I think)unless ,and you'd have to check)it,s in your own language,and face to face.I could be wrong,having sililar problems myself.Iread bits of koran myself(as I'm having the same problem ,from my husband,won't go it to deta9ls,but I did check koran on line,and he still hasen,t said those words to me.yet!hope he,dosen,t.Because I have a deep belief in god myself,and I still love him,and wanted to be married for ever to him.Hope this helps you.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2011, 08:22 AM
    If it was clear in the language that it`s what is intended, then I think it is. You don`t need to know arabic to have divorce. If you consider in your culture that it has to be said in arabic, then obviously he didn`t mean that it is affirmed, but may have intended it only as admonishion. And if he`s been in such a deep fit of rage that he doesn`t even know what he`s said, and doesn`t even remember it, then it doesn`t count, because the pen was lifted. Anyway if it was the first or second talaq, then you are still allowed to him until `iddah finished, and it`s advicable for him to still live with you for that time that perhaps Allaah unites your hearts. And the sign of the `iddah ending and him taking you back, is intercourse. WAllaahu a`lam.
    Salaam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search