Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamshortcourty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Remember this movie from one scene
    Hey OK so the only part I remember of this movie
    A couple young twenties go out onto the countryside so the guy can show her where he grew up... (the girl has short black/dark brown hair and the guy has dark brown hair) go out onto this hill side (in england maybe) and all of a sudden it starts to rain hard, so they run into this little shack and begin kissing.. all I remember is that it was a super cute movie and I'm DYING to watch it again :D thanks so much
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 21, 2009, 11:34 AM

P.S. I Love You (2007)
    Give this one a shot... hope this is the one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All I remember is scene leaving asylum. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this very odd flick. All I recall is one scene that stood out to me because it was so... disturbing. I BELIEVE this is how it went. A girl (who may be a transvestite, I don't know) is leaving or being transferred out or escaped from some sort of asylum or......

I want to find out the name of the movie, but I only remember a scene from it [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I remember a scene where a little girl comes and sits on the lap of a man. The man has lost his memories, has a head injure, sits in a wheelchair. He likes the girl and in the end she tells him that he is her father. They rejoice. The action takes place during or after a war. The movie was...

I can only remember one scene [ 2 Answers ]

Please can anyone help me, I've got this scene from a film stuck in my head and for the life of me can't remember the title, it's a disaster movie I know that much and in this scene there is a storm and there is a family in the lighthouse,a mother father son and the dog, the mother is cooking and...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search