Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tagyourit Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 10:05 PM
    My ex told me she likes me and I was like OK I do to n I gave her two options
    My ex told me she likes me and I was like OK I do to n I gave her two options the first was to trust that I've changed and to give me another chance and the second was to just keep it as friends she said she wassnt ready to start dateing yet so she chose friends and I don't know what it means so am I stuck as just a friend??
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 01:26 AM
    If she says friends you should take her word for it. Be friends if you can handle it and if you don't expect anything but friendship.
    Babybooooo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Keep being friends if she wants to be only friends.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2012, 06:35 PM
    Yup, seems like you gave an ultimatum and it backfired. You have lost the relationship and she has offered to be friends. If you still have feelings for her, then I would suggest to go no contact until you heal completely, if you were always good with just being friends then continue the friendship.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2012, 02:23 AM
    Old post-2009;hopefully it's sorted now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

My girlfriend told me she likes my best friend a little bit! [ 2 Answers ]

Well, yeah. I've known her for 3 years now (we're both 13) and she says that she loves me. Whenever we're alone we hug and stuff, and recently she's been wanting me to touch her in... "certain places" if you know what I mean... (even though we haven't kissed yet). But today she told me that kind...

Told her I like her,she likes me,something holding her back from relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in college and have liked a girl this semester.we hang out and always have fun.I told her yesterday that I liked her and she asked why did I wait so long to tell her.then she said she likes me also and isn't talking to anyone else.she says I'm a great Guy but doesn't know what's holding her...

He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That...

View more questions Search