Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamiam3333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Whirlpool washing machine spin cycle not draining
    Whirlpool washing machine spin cycle not draining all the way. Don't think spining slower than normal

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washing machine spin cycle [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer will go through the wash cylce but when it reaches the spin cycle the water will drain out but will not spin out. I did replace the motor isolation cupling, but that did not take care of the problem. I'm thinking that the control magnet could be the culprit. Any thoughts?? LAJ

Washing machine only works in spin cycle [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old Kenmore 80 Washer and nothing works, but the spin-cycle. Many posts say that it's the Water inlet valve, but I don't want to spend $30-$40 to change it if it's not the right part. If it's the Water inlet valve, I figured if I filled the washer up with water the washing machine...

Kenmore Washing Machine is draining while filling - stuck in cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 Series washing machine is 4 yrs old. It fills like it should but when it gets to a certain level for a large load, it starts to drain while its still filling. The water keeps filling and draining leaving it stranded in that cycle. If I change the load size to medium, it works fine....

Washing Machine Noise During Spin Cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Maytage Neptune MAH4000 washing machine. Lately, the spin cycle has been getting more noisy until now when it sounds like an airplane ready to taxi down the runway. I opened the back of the washer to observe and noticed a lot of vibration and large sway of the tub during spin. ...

WHIRLPOOL washing machine does not drained during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering if there is a quick fix to my problem, the water in my washer drains OK but the clothes are all wet when the spin cycle is finished?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.