Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzyyyone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Can anyone give me some info. On a white rotary sewing mach? Model 464970, FR5060201
    Can anyone give me the year & the style cabinet for Mo.# 464970 ? Thank you for your time and any info. You can give me. Judy
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 01:49 AM
    Hi, Judy!

Are you sure about the serial number being FR5060201, please? I ask, because I'm not finding any related to that on the following site.

whites

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 14 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine serial number fr 2204568, I would like to know the year of it and the name or type. Thanks

White rotary sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have come into possession of a white rotary machine, the only numbers I can find on it are on a small plaque on the front with the letter/numbers "FR 3411776", am trying to date the machine, any answers?

White Family Rotary Sewing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

Would like to know about the model machine we have Model#FR240260. If you could tell us about the machine I would be very grateful. Thank You.

White rotary sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I just picked up a white rotary sewing machine. I would just like to know what it is worth. Serial #pr2607358 comes with four drawers and peddle on the bottom.

White Family Rotary Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have white family rotary sewing machine. Its has the serial number of 149896. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it.it has patents dates but I don't know what that is. Can anyone please help I would very much appreciate it thanks

View more questions Search