Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandy_raz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Old anime
    I've had this anime stuck in my mind since forever but for the life of me I can't remember the title of it. I saw it on TV in China when I was around 10 years old, in around 1999 give or take, but I think the anime might be a 90's or 80's one. Here's what I can remember however, and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could identify it, any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

The main character is a girl wearing a dress, I think it's red, and I'm not quite sure but I think her name is Alice. She has something like bunny ears on her head, or they might just be ribbons, her hair is moderately long, between shoulder length and waist length, and it's brown. She started as a really spoiled kid who somehow got warped into another world, but at the end of the anime series when she got back to earth, she turned into a really well mannered girl, and there was a scene/still image with her helping some kid who fell down and scraped his knee or something.

There was a candy floss fairy or something like that who helped the main character along the way. This character had very short curly hair, and it was pale blue or white, the skin of the character was also somewhat along the lines of pale blue to gray. This character was definitely in one of the still images in the ending theme.

The final fight at the end involved a tornado of some sort, and I don't think the series was very long, it was most likely the 13 episode or 26 episode variety.

I'm not sure, but there might have been red shoes involved somewhere, either the main character wore them and they were just normal red shoes, or they were something more important.

The ending theme had still images of the characters in the song, I can remember the tune of the chorus but I don't know how to show it here, so, if anyone has a YouTube link of the song you could post it here as well. I can't remember the opening theme though, my apologies.

Any information, including the name of the series (in Chinese/English/Japanese), pictures, character names, more details on the plot, the opening/ending theme with or without a video, or snapshots from the anime that anyone could provide would be highly appreciated.
    cabures Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 06:40 AM

Well I don't know what anime your talking about but if it helps there a sight were your probably find it..

Its called www.nwanime.com
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 08:53 AM

Thumbelina: A Magical Story
    YouTube - Thumbelina: A Magical Story Pt. 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of anime [ 1 Answers ]

Don't know the year but probably late 80s early 90s all I can remember is older scientist puts wife's mind in computer and I think people in charge wanted to use her or unplug her either way she starts absorbing everything metal and get really big gets loose in town get huge like Godzilla but...

Looking for an old anime (I think it's an anime) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a REALLY!! Old anime (I think it's anime) anyway it's about a Princess but looks like a boy so she has been raised as a boy. She has short black hair and she has a little helper with a green hat (looks like Link from The Legend of Zelda) the thing I remember about it is that her...

What was the name of this anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so its an early 90s maybe late 80s anime. The main character used a four sided crystal to transform into some kind of Android robot In ine episode he fought a girl with a laser whip What is the name of this anime? :confused:

Name this Anime [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for an anime I watched awhile back at an old friends that I no longer talk to. It was mainly about 3 students of a private school. Two girls and one boy. The boy thought he was military intelligence or something. One of the girls was like in love with the boy. And that's all I can...

View more questions Search