Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sicfuc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Trying to Find the Name of a Movie
    Its about a man that gets buried alive by his wife and her lawyer trying to cash in on some life insurance , the mans dog I believe it was a rottweiler digs him back up , then he goes back to his house and traps his wife and the lawyer in the basement , while he makes some kind of wooden maze in his house , his wife and the lawyer make their way through the maze , well anyway at the end he traps her in a box and dumps the dead lawyer in there with her and burns down his house , that's what I remember of the movie , I hope that's enough for some help
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 19, 2009, 05:46 PM

I don't know the name but I would be interested in the name of this one as well...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 05:47 PM

Buried Alive (1990) (TV)
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Dec 19, 2009, 08:41 PM

Yeah Quinn that's it with jennifer jason leigh! Wish this was on DVD : (

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Need to find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

A group of people adventure into an underground cave in search of a man they know. They eventually find an opining to a new world and eventually find the person they are looking for he is living with a civilization and there are beautiful women. An earthquake starts and they are forced to leave....

Trying to find the name of a movie [ 3 Answers ]

I don't who played in it, but goes something like this 2 military guys were frozen like in the 1950's,, somehow they are unfrozen like in the 1990's.. I saw this movie in the late 90's for about 30 minutes and would like to watch all of it... another part I remember was like afterwards they...

Can't find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie it's in it's 1980's or maybe 1990's. It's about a girl named ann. She had a brother. Ann Played the panio and would steal music boxes from her music teacher. Later in the movie she went to a hospital and to find out there was other girls name Ann too. If you know this movie...

View more questions Search