Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Splenda pros and cons
    In your opinion, is splenda healthy for you?

Any info on that subject is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    danny craig Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2009, 03:53 PM

Its not bad for you check out this article Are sugar substitutes bad for you? - ConsumerMan- msnbc.com should explain most of what you want to know.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2009, 07:16 PM

Have you ever heard of Stevia? It's a plant that is 100 times sweeter than sugar. You can get the plant, and process it down, or you can get the powdered type and use like sugar. It is very concentrated, so read the label.

My wife and I use it, and our two young sons love it. It's all natural too, no chemicals like artificial sweeteners.
    Fuchsia Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Jan 25, 2010, 01:06 PM

Splenda is no good for you. Go to: My Health Essentials and underneath important health articles click on Splenda Exposed and read that article.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bamboo pros and cons [ 2 Answers ]

I was thinking of installing a carbonized bamboo floor in my house. I will need 2000 sf. So I thought I would research before wasting money. I was looking for the good and bad of bamboo from people who have in their homes now. I have been finding a lot of info. From suppliers but not much from...

Pros and Cons list what to do. [ 8 Answers ]

Ok here goes... I have been weighing the pros and cons of staying with my current boyfriend and have talked with several friends but haven't solved anything. First I would like to start by saying he is the best man that I've been with and the thought of leaving him hurts my heart. He...

What are the Pros and Cons? [ 2 Answers ]

What are Pros and Cons If you finish a Bachelors in Nursing: In the Philippines (4years) Or In the US (LPN to RN to BSN) I am also considering the cost, landing a good job, quality of education and other factors.

Pros & Cons. [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone Please help me with this question: I am considering the nursing field. Please remember that I am asking as an outsider looking in: ADVANTAGES 1) I think this field will continue to grow so job demand should be good. 2) Flexible schedule (I think) 3) Opportunities for travel (I...

DirecTv Pros and Cons [ 5 Answers ]

I switched from Dishnetwork who I was a customer with for almost 4 years to DirecTv a few months ago. I was fed up with the constant technical problems from DishNet and they didn't want to fix anything. I like DirecTv so far because they own the equipment so if anything breaks, then they are...

View more questions Search