Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doberman Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Bearded dragon sick
    About 2 years ago I got a bearded dragon for free from someone I don't know its age but its full size and possibly old? But it doesn't eat anything except for superworms, I've tried crickets several times and he tries to eat them but doesn't seem to want to try and chase them. I don't know if he's just lazy or has no energy at all, and lately I haven't been able to get it to eat very much at all. Does anyone know why he doesn't eat normally? I've had one before and its never acted like this before.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 12:07 PM

Check out the site

Beardeddragon.org

It has all sorts of articles on the Beardies that can give you some great tips and ideas about your Beardie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Old Dragon Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much that happened in the movie. But I can always remember one part where the dragon was in some cave and he was wrapping a clock or something in wrapping paper like it was a present for someone. It's not "The Railway Dragon," but it might be the sequel, "The Birthday Dragon." But...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

Bearded dragon [ 8 Answers ]

I was just curious if anyone else on site has 1? I have a super red and his 1 yr old. I'll post pics when I get home, I h ope you do the same. Dragons are awsome :) :D ha ha

My bearded collie puppy called ballie [ 2 Answers ]

I hve a 6 month old bearded collie and he is sooooo beautifull and I love him to bits but he is such a hadfull so hard to train and he hates the cat help! Any one know how to train this breed and any ideas on how to give him the best training thanks xxx

View more questions Search