Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    white angel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 01:20 AM
    I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy w
    I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy with his marriage just like me.. and lately he add me on Facebook and ask for my email and since that we have been talked to each other almost daily... he doesn't says that he loves me but he give me a lot of signs and I ignore it all cause I just want to a good friend.. he knows about my problems with my husband and he always told me that I should divorce him and lately after 4 month of our relationship he starts acting very cold with me.. cause just before acting like this he told me that I don't know what I want and that I always says that I'm going to divorce my husband and never actually did.. then I replied that if I divorce my husband I will never get married again.. and after that he act very cold with me and ignore me most of the time and every day he add on his Facebook a new girl and know I discover that I love him and I give him a kind of signs but he still acting very cold with me and if he talks with me he only talks in general without dealing with my personal stuff... why he is acting like that help me.. is he get bored.. or he was playing with my feeling... I really want to know... I give him a clear sign that I love him but still he is acting like he is another man not the one I fall in love with him
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 01:59 AM
    You're both married and if you are that unhappy in your marriage that you're contemplating a divorce,do the decent thing and sort that out before you even think of a new relationship.
    As for this man,he's married too and you've both been emotionally cheating on your spouses. He's a player as he keeps adding new women and is probably stringing them along as well.
    Sort your own life out,don't waste any more time on this player.

Dec 19, 2009, 02:22 AM

Thanks amicon.. but you know when you have kids its not easy at all to get divorced specially if your partner refused to... about my friend yap he maybe a player but honestly he never try to involve me in sex relationship and what we have is a great great friendship... but we are humans and I try my best to not cheat my husband even in my thoughs but I am totally unhappy and I found someone we make feel a little happy even for a while... u cannt blame me for that... thx again for your answer..
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 03:33 AM
    You're welcome I'm sure-but I stand by my first post. And your children's happiness should be your first priority-have you and your husband considered counselling?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 09:01 AM

Don't cross the lines of good behavior, and I would point out your lack of happiness is your responsibility, not your husbands. That he refuses you a divorce, is not his call at all, because if you really wanted one you would get one, so stop using the kids as an excuse.

If life is that bad change yourself, and what your doing, and if you cannot communicate with your husband, your life partner, then deal with that first, before you start looking elsewhere for your happiness. Especially with some married lying, cheating, player, who ignores your advances, because quite honestly, there are easier, less complicated targets out there for him to chose from.

Why would you even want to be a part of that? Take care of your home first, before you go running around chasing who knows what.

Dec 19, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Thanks a lot talaniman... you are soooooooooo right in the point that I should solved my issues with husband and get divorced then I am free to search for my happinies... but you know sometimes you don't chose a thing the destiny just lead you... and that what happened with this man... and you are totally right about he is seeking for an easy target... then why he waste his time with me?? We don't talk about love... or sex... its just a strong innocent friendship... sooooooooooo what he get from this relationship and what he want I really don't know...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 10:31 PM
    I don't really believe in destiny, as much as I do in doing what you need to do, and what this fellow wants is totally irrelevant to the fact he distracts you from the task at hand with your husband, and it would be a disaster to tear down a marriage, to chase a guy you know has his own selfish issues. What good can that do for you??
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2009, 12:20 AM
    Destiny,no I don't agree OP.how about free choice and accepting responsibility for our own actions?
    How about you take off the rosetinted glasses and take a close look at your reality and start making the changes that need to be made WHERE they need to be made ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman dating a married man [ 4 Answers ]

I am 30yr old married woman dating a married man of 36yrs old. We both love our spouses but yearn for each other every now and then. He has a kid and I have none yet. Is is right to be feeling this man about another man, especially one that is married? I can't help my feelings, they're...

I am in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and she is going to grt married with him [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, I am in a serious trouble, I am in love with a girl and she is in a serious relationship with another guy, but by the time I came to know about this I already started Loving her. Now I cannot quit I love her a lot. I know her from 1 1/2 year, the day I saw her I felt in love with her,...

Married Woman In Love With Old Ex - Also Married [ 10 Answers ]

Back Story: I met "Stephen" when I was 17 and he was 19. I was born and raised in Europe and he was in the U.S. Army. We dated for quite awhile and had a perfect relationship... as far as young adults go. While he was overseas, his sister died. Because of his grief, the military decided to...

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

Iam Happily married, but getting atracted to another guy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I am happily married, but I am getting attracted to another guy. Me and my husband satisfy our sexual needs and very happy about it. My problemis my husband tours a lot and when ever he is not there I am not able to control my sexual urge. I got attracted to a guy and this was happening...

View more questions Search