Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Clomid, Ovulation and Pregnancy
    I have PCOS. My doctor started me on Clomid. I took one round of clomid 50mg. My Doctor then brought me on day 12 to look at my ovaries to see if I produced follicles. I did- so he advised me to go home and do Ovulation test for 3 days. One in the morning and one in the evening. I did them Friday morning and evening and they were both negative. I did one Saturday morning and it was negative- I took one Saturday afternoon around 5pm and it was positive. My husband and I had sex 3 times on Saturday. We were unable to have sex on Sunday. I noticed sligh discomfort in my lower abdomen all day yesterday. What are the chances that I am pregnant? I am so anxious!
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 13, 2006, 10:01 PM
    This is a hard question for anyone to answer. You could use all the fertility treatments available and do everything else you are suppose to do with them, and maybe never get pregnant. I had a friend, it took almost 10 years. Me, it took a year for one, and the next few, all we had to do was walk past each other. It's very personal because we are all so different from one another. I don't think anyone will want to get your hopes up... anything is possible.
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Nov 29, 2006, 12:09 PM
    I think you have a good chance - I got pregnant with my first child on the 1st round of Clomid. And I just found I was pregnant Saturday - & this time it was on my 3rd round of Clomid. Try to hold out 17 days past ovulation - that should be plenty of time to know for sure. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation and pregnancy [ 56 Answers ]

I ovulated July 24th about when is a good time to test for pregnancy?:confused:

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if your not ovulating?

Ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

Is stress a big factor in delaying ovulation. My LMP is just November 11 '05.. when is the best time for intercourse? I'd like to get preggy. Thanks!

View more questions Search