Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 04:49 PM

You posted this in power tools because...

Check out some similar questions!

Scam - Olin Ross Home Theater Equipment [ 32 Answers ]

So these 2 guys stop my in my parking lot and tried to sell me some Olin Ross home theater equipment for cheap out of the back of their SUV. They had a whole story worked out, their boss gave them too many units... yada yada. They offered me a $2500 system for $500. I talked them down to $300, to...

I need Angeline Mozetta Ross [ 1 Answers ]

My friend, Angeline Mozetta Ross lived at Coconut Grove, Miami and worked at Barnett Bank there, in the seventies. She lived with her sister Marva Ross and her father Clement Ross who died in the nineties. Angeline was born in St. Vincent and the Grenadines (in the Caribbean) on August 18, 1949....

Is Olin Ross a scam? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just bought a Olin Ross sound system and when I went online to see about it, I find SCAM everywhere! Is this right? And what is the scam?

Ross Kemp [ 1 Answers ]

Whilst bearing in mind the following television series – Ross Kemp on Gangs, Ross Kemp in Afghanistan and Ross Kemp Returns to Afghanistan, can you please tell me which of these men, in your opinion, is the world’s bravest Kemp. (a) Martin Kemp (b) Gary Kemp (c) Ross Kemp

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.