Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0091nelliemom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Who sings the song with the lyrics "I need to feel you, you need to feel me, I can't
    I need to feel you, you need to feel me, I can't control you, You're not the one for me...
    ccollet1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 05:17 PM

Puddle Of Mud - Control

I need to feel you
    You need to feel me
    I can't control you
    You're not the one for me 2moro
    I can't control you
    You can't control me
    I need to feel you
    So why's it odd now
    0091nelliemom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Awesome ccollet1. Thanks a bunch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song Lyrics - "How Does It Feel. -" [ 4 Answers ]

Can anybody identify this song or the artist for me... It's on the radio now, so it's got to be fairly new. The vocalist is male, and he is singing to a girl, "How does it feel..." to know that I love you, etc. He has a very soft, smooth voice. Thanks, this is driving me crazy.

Who sings the old 60's song with lyrics " has anybody here seen my old friend bobby?" [ 7 Answers ]

60's song What artist sings an old 60's song with lyrics " Has anybody here seen my old friend bobby?"

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

Who sings the song with lyrics "baby why you calling me so late" [ 2 Answers ]

Baby why you calling me so late

Who sings the song with the lyrics "Only going to make you love me more"? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the Artist and Title of this song? A guy sings it and it's up beat and some of the lyrics are "Your only gonna make me love you more"?

View more questions Search