Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crsy143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill?
    Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2009, 07:06 PM

They may ask if you can do the duties of a job or if you have any limitations.

There are some jobs because of their nature, that require a complete physcial for employment, often truck drivers, pilots, truck drivers police officers.

Also they can ask about your credit and why this bill has not been paid or what payment arrangements you have made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Bill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am from Northern California. I got a car accident in February 2005 and was taken by ambulance to the local hospital. I have medical insurance with Kaiser Permanente, which has paid my medical bills from the hospital I was taken into. 3 months later I got calls from a collection agency in...

Medical Bill [ 14 Answers ]

I was left with a bill close to $2000 in 2006 from testing done at a hospital that my insurance did not cover. I called the billing dept. and explained all I could pay on both tests (seperate bills) was a total of $50/month. I was out of work for almost 2 years due to health issues, but...

Medical bill [ 13 Answers ]

How do I take care of a medical bill after its been garnished through the courts and do not have the money to pay it

View more questions Search