Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chdm5563 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 06:10 AM
    What software do I need for my iPod nano
    When we got our iPod should there be a disc with this item my wife one this from a prize draw at work. Hope this information helps
    Thank you
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2009, 06:14 AM
    Download and install iTunes from the Apple website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

My iPod nano keep's on freezing up and I can't do anything. It's like the entire thing is frozen, even the button's! It's driving me absolutely CRAZY!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

I need step by step instructions to copy music from cds to iPod.

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?

Ipod Nano [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music...

View more questions Search