Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winkie61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Baterry is fully charged but the mower still won't start. Are the valves out of adjus
    I have a husquvarna riding mower that has a fully charged battery, but it drags and won't start. What's wrong?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Dec 18, 2009, 09:43 AM

Hi,
    It could be but the info is a bit lacking.
    Many things can make it drag; it is called parasitic load. You may wish to try this:
    YouTube - Lawn Mower Repair Valve Adjustment
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman ride mower #502 255092 runs fully choked but not when throttled [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Recently inherited a vintage craftsman riding mower, that had been sitting idle for a couple of years, model 502 255092 with the Techumseh 10 hp engine. After cleaning it up a bit and charging the battery I was able to get the motor to start, although the starter seems a bit weak (may need...

2002 hyundai will not start-nothing at all. Battery fully charged [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time on this site, and I freely admit to not knowing much about cars. My wife has a 2002 hyundai sonata. We went to start the car and nothing happened. No sound, nothing at all. The only thing that would happen is that the break lights work. I took the...

Battery won't stay charged on my riding lawn mower. The engin is a briggs 14.5 ohv [ 1 Answers ]

My battery won't stay charged on my rider. The engin is a briggs & stratton 14.5 ohv model #287707. The cabels look to be in good shape.

Can't set valves on mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kawasaki john deere 185 18 horse motor and I can't seem to set the valves the way they should be set... can you help me please?

View more questions Search