Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIANEDEON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling
    Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 17, 2009, 10:27 PM

Please explain a little more. Your post isn't making any sense to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's TV movie? Maybe disney channel about a boy named milo [ 9 Answers ]

OK this movie is really haunting me. What I remember was that it had a boy named milo (I think) he was very clumsy and absent minded. He drove a car through the garage door and would recive cassette tapes in coconuts from a gut who may have been christopher Lloyd or some one like that. Any way at...

Black and white movie with a ghost named Allison [ 1 Answers ]

I'm searching for the title to an old movie I watched with my dad in the late 60's. It was about a man that returned to a home with his new wife and kept seeing his late wife's ghost. He kept yelling, "Allison, Allison" That's all I remember about it. Any help will be appreciated.

Animated movie with witch named Tracy [ 1 Answers ]

I Remember a movie from the mid to late 90's with a dark haired witch named tracy. She had a black cat that flew on the end of her broom, and wore a purple dress. The movies was about how when she turned 13 she had to learn how to fly. It was japanese animation (kind of like pokemon). If you know...

Does Stephen King use ghost writers? [ 1 Answers ]

A girl I'm studying with claims that Stephen King is using ghost writers (that he writes down his ideas, but makes someone else write the books), and that it's a well-known fact, and that it took so much time for him to write one of his last books because he wrote him himself... I look on the...

View more questions Search