Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bozza12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 02:51 PM
    What should a 11 year old boy eat to grow taller?
    I am an 11 year old boy and I'm 140cm tall. There are other people, around my age, who are heaps taller than me. I feel that I am making little differences with my height. I just want to know what food I need to eat and how much. Also, what type of drink do I have to take to help me grow?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2009, 02:57 PM

Height is pre-determined by your genes (unless you're malnourished). If you're eating a balanced diet, there's not much you can do.

However, I used to be a scoutmaster. I noticed that between the ages of 12 and 14, most boys grow tremendously. It's not uncommon to see three inches of growth a year during that period. In a few cases, I saw more.

Hang in there. You'll grow.
    Q-dog123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 07:08 PM
    Omg it can't be that it just can't im in 6th grade and im 4 foor 8 for crying out loud my mom said its because i don't eat healthy enough someone tell me its tru cause if i hear it is tru then i will eat vegetables everyday. Email me at [email protected]
    miniman760 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 07:39 PM
    I have the same prob please hlp me
    familyguy123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 05:36 AM
    I just want to grow tall I eat kind of healthy but I do exercise everyday with motivation
    familyguy123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 05:38 AM
    I need help to. I eat healthy kind of. But I exercise everyday with motivation.
    minimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 06:39 PM
    What I do is I drink three cups of milk every day... im now in yr 7 and I'm 161cm. At the start of last year I was 157~156cm. I go for a walk every single day for 1 hour and I eat healthily but still sneak some junk food... hee hee

Hope this helped :)
    thebest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 06:55 AM
    Please remove the post from the polite young man on Sunday November 7, 2010. He is forever lost, no future...
    RedHotDude234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 08:02 PM
    My dad tells me to eat healthy. Oh and I don't like the guy 5 spaces above me!
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Apr 26, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Hey, Im an 11 year old girl and I had/have the same problem as you! Im still not that tall but I have Increased a lot of height! I made a food plan for what I had to eat and drink daily and tried to follow that everyday! I was 1.37 last year and now I'm 1.49! Just write 9.00- milk, 12.30-vegs etc, you get the point. But don't totally give up with junk food :DD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I grow taller? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 years old. My mom is 4 11" and my dad is 5 9". Im only 4 10 and a half. I know. Pathetic. And the worst part is, I really don't think I'm growing anymore. I already got 2 growth spirts and my last one was either last year or in 5th grade. I really don't think I'm going to grow...

How can I grow taller? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I'm 16 and I'm 5 ft I've heard that strecthing and calcium can help you grow taller short women kind of run in my family my sister had a growth spurt at 16 so that gives me a little hope I've even asked God to help me grow I know it's a little childish but being short bothers me a lot so please...

Grow taller [ 13 Answers ]

Please give me tips on how to grow taller quickly naturally,without any products or sessions with doctors. 2-3 inches will do,in a small amount of time possible. HEEEEEEEEEEELP!thanks:D

Is there any way to grow taller? I'm short [ 12 Answers ]

Is there a way besides pills that can make you taller?:confused:Im only like 5 feet 6 inches and all my other friends are like 6 feet tall!! Im not fat or out of shape or anything I'm just plain short.:(Does Milk help?

How to grow taller [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'me 14 years old and am still 5' 1''. I have not been growing for a year now. I don't usually play or do any sort of sports when I am in school due to my sun allergy problem. I tried following the book " growing taller 4 idiots" but the next day I am unable to move my body and end up getting...

View more questions Search