Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdw123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 07:10 PM
    How much does it cost to get your ear cartilage pierced
    I want to get the top of my ear pierced and I want to know how much it costs
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Dec 17, 2009, 01:02 AM

It depends on where you get it done, but it usually will range anywhere between $20-$40

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage and it REALLY hurts [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I know it had to be one of the stupidest things ever but yes I did let my friend pierce my cartilage 5 days ago. I didn't hurt at all when I did it. We iced it, they marked the spot with a pin, and they stuck the ear ring through. That night and the next day I was fine, but now it's...

How to convince my dad to let me get my cartilage pierced [ 13 Answers ]

Heyy I'm 15 and I really want my cartilage pierced. My dad is a nutcase police officer and I really need to convince him to let me get it. Also, does it hurt a lot and is there anything I can do to lessen the pain (im getting it with a needle if I get it. My aunts a doctor and the needle is safer...

When you get your cartilage pierced are they suspossed to use a gun? [ 19 Answers ]

Because I just got mine pierced & she did it with a gun what do you thinKK && is it bad if I clean it too much

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

I just got my cartilage pierced about 2-3 weeks ago. [ 3 Answers ]

So I just got my cartalige piercing a few weeks ago, and it seems to be doing fine, it only hurt the first week but now is perfect . When can I start changing the earring.. and how long does it take for and infection to start usually. Thanks :p

View more questions Search