Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soupster47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Plumbing questions answered
    When I run my bathroom sink my tub drain backs up with water. Need some help on a solution?

Doug
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 05:06 PM

Those two fixtures share the same drain pipe which is clogged. Since I don't know which is up stream of the other its hard to tell you where to start rodding. I would start by removing the lateral pipe and trap under the sink and rod straight into the pipe coming out of the wall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing questions answered [ 1 Answers ]

My hot water is far to powerful in the shower can I put a valve in the line between mains pressure cylnder and the shower?

Had my first period and need some questions answered [ 16 Answers ]

Igot my first period today and had a lot of blood. I was really freaked out at first. I called my mom and she told me to use a pad. (She's at work). I am kind of worried though. There is A LOT of blood and it isn't really... coming out. It is just there. I am worried this could be bad. I have to...

Many Questions To Be Answered! [ 4 Answers ]

1. Is it okay to tell the next relationship about how the old relationship went and to tell them who dumped who. Will any of it make a difference? 2. Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends? 3. What are a few things to never ever say to a...

View more questions Search