Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ken Hennig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 02:01 PM
    After the blower stops there is a loud bang
    Sounds like the heating duct is contracting, how can I stop this

Check out some similar questions!

Check valve making a loud bang at end of cycle [ 15 Answers ]

I just replaced my sump pump because the old one would not shut off and it was 8 years old. I had to replace the pvc piping coming out of the pump that comes up and out of the pit. I did not drill a 'relief hole' in the new pipe(the old pipe had one), could this be causing excess pressure that is...

Loud Bang when AC turns on or off [ 11 Answers ]

My wife and I have noticed a loud bang (can hear it anywhere in the whole house) every time our AC kicks on, or shuts down. It is a relatively new sound (just noticed it this spring). I'm pretty sure it was not making this sound ever in the past. This is different than the audible click that...

Toilet makes a loud BANG after being flushed [ 7 Answers ]

Hello - I think I have water hammer but I an unclear as to how to fix it! I live in a 16 year old house, and every time I flush one of the toilets upstairs it flushes fine but when finished filling, it makes a very loud bang! I don't want any problems with pipes, so I am wondering how to fix this? ...

Loud bang in the basement after flushing the toilet [ 7 Answers ]

After I flush the toilet and the water went down the drain, a few moments later I hear a loud banging noise from the basement. I did some reading and it is suggested that I may have a water hammer. However the water hammer is normally associated with a closing valve which is not the case here. The...

Bronco stopped moving with loud bang [ 2 Answers ]

It sounded like I ran over a huge pothole but then the Bronco stopped moving and stalled. I turned the key off and opened the hood thinking maybe I blew something, but it all looked normal. I turned the key back on and it started right away. Moving the truck to drive however didn't cause the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.