Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winston33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Hampton bay fan remote re1
    Is there a replacement remote for the RE 1?
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2010, 02:43 PM

1-800-294-3889
    RemotecontrolCenter.com

Call them and ask.
    They deal with remotes! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hompton bay courtney 42 inch ceiling fan for my small kichen and the problem I have is the light theat comes with this unit in the paper work that comes with the fan it tell you that the max light bulb to use for this is that 13 watt energy saver spiral bulb that came with the fan. Is...

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

What direction should my HB fan be going to keep the heat from escaping to the ceiling?

Hampton bay light fan remote problem [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Hampton By fan/light unit that in only operated by a remote. Worked fine for years since we moved in until the other day - light control stopped working - in the on position. Fan control works fine and red LED lights when either fan or light buttons are pushed. Changed the battery but...

Hampton bay light bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Moressby ceiling fan. When I purchased it, I assumed that since it had a light dimmer, it would have quite a bit of light. When it is on, it has the spectrum of a night light. Is there any way to correct this problem ?

Hampton bay ceiling fans troubleshoot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and the fan works just fine. The problem is the light. The light will come on as it should but sometimes it stays on for a few seconds or as long a 5 mim. Then it just turns off on its own. I bought two of the same fans and the second one works with out any...

View more questions Search