Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waljoh75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Autocad text height rounds off
    When using AutoCAD, I change the text height from the property box to 3/32", and it appears to change scale, however, if I click the property of that same text again, it is displayed at 1/8". Seems like the display is rounding to the nearest 1/6". How can this be displayed to what I have set? Thank you.
    chnnker177 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2009, 07:41 PM

You have to change the main scale before you begin anything in AutoCAD. Go to Format in the drop down menu and then click on Units. Make sure you select Architectural (if that's what you want) and then under that select the scale you want to work with (eg. 1/8", 1/16", etc.). I hope that helps.
    chnnker177 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2009, 07:45 PM

Try this first and then check if your text is showing the way you want it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

You are doing your rounds and you notice that a patient is going into repiratory dist [ 3 Answers ]

You are doing your rounds and notice that a patient is going into respitory distress, what do you do?

I need to know more about back rounds check [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering can I plaese check my back round 4 free

AutoCAD Minimal Text Heights? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently a Drafting student learning everything about AutoCAD, but... I'm having trouble finding the smallest text height (which I believe is standard) that is legible that should ever be used on a drawing. Help would be great Thanks! :D

AutoCAD and VB [ 1 Answers ]

How to get the dimension , coordinates of the entity of AutoCAD drawing using Visual Basic . I am using filter property of select method of selectionset object... But its not happening.. Please send me the example code for the same.. Regards Sanjay

View more questions Search