Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooh2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 06:25 PM
    What are the risk of drinking castor oil while pregnant
    What are the risk of my drinking castor oil?
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Dec 15, 2009, 08:23 PM

Yikes, that is what one of my friends did to induce labor at her home birth. That is what it is known for. Please ask your doctor before taking anything when pregnant.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Dec 15, 2009, 11:12 PM

My doctor had me drink this after stripping my membranes. 6 Hours later I was in labor. Do not do this without consulting your physician.
    kayasmommy4109 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2009, 09:47 AM

Do not drink without consulting a physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will drinking castor oil make me lose weight? [ 11 Answers ]

I need to lose a lot of weight quickly , Don't answer if your just going to say "its unhealthy" or "you will just put it straight back on" If I drank around half a cup of castor oil a day would I lose weight? And would it be rapid? Thanks :confused:

39-40 weeks pregnant. Is castor oil safe [ 3 Answers ]

Going by the date of my last period I'm 40 weeks pregnant, by the doctors I'm 39. Is castor oil safe to take if so how much? Can it harm the baby?

Trying to get pregnant and drinking? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying for 2 months now to get pregnant. If last week was my ovulating week, is it still OK to drink? I would be taking a pregnancy test in about a week and a half if I don't get my period. I know it is not safe to drink while you are pregnant, but what about before you...

Drinking quite a bit before I knew I was pregnant! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I just found out that I'm pregnant today & for the last 3-4 weeks have been drinking alcohol quite a bit with my hubby. A bit during the week & have been to some big party's on the weekends (Mainly beer). I think its only early days, as its just a month now from my last period. (I've done...

View more questions Search