Ask
    yogaraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 06:16 PM
    C program for average using FILE
    C program for average of n numbers using file handling
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 08:35 PM

You can certainly average numbers. I assume you can also open, close, write to and read from files. Just combine those. I suggest you create a file with the numbers you are going to average and append their average to the bottom of the file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

Wrinting program for r/w file in c++ [ 1 Answers ]

Write a c++ program that read from a file called “Students_in_*****” that has 7 lines of data, each line contains four number representing students marks in four exams. Calculate the sum of each line in the file and output in a new file called “Students_out_*****.txt”. Then calculate the mean, for...

Program & file association [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a file encryption software that will open office documents with a *.FEB extension?

Program to an .exe file [ 1 Answers ]

I've written a program in C++ . Now how to convert this to a software,i.e some .exe file or something . So that one don't have to always run it in turbo C++ ,instead can run it directly by clicking on an icon.

The file does not have a program associated with it [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to do something very simple -- and will use Google for example I right click on desktop -- click NEW -- click SHORTCUT -- and PASTE -- Google In Create Shortcut location... Click NEXT and Name Shortcut... I have a Google shortcut On the Desktop.. I click it and it opens Google...

View more questions Search