Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetness000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:36 AM
    singing!!
    I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please help!. I want to know places where I could go to sing or that I could call, I would really really like a vocal coach please please help.. and by the way I sing r&b and soul!. please please help me!! Now!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Does your school have a chorus? Join that. Does your church have a choir? Join it! With the holidays coming up, join or arrange for caroling sessions in your area or maybe for old age homes. Get your friends together and put on a show for a hospital, senior center or other community center. Make sure you send press releases to the local press for such endeavors.

You also need to keep your grades up so you have a fall back position. Start looking for colleges that specialize in the performing arts. Maybe there is a high school in your area that specializes (ever see the movie Fame?).

Try writing your own songs, this is another way to get noticed.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get into singing [ 16 Answers ]

Hey I really what to be a singer and that's all I can think of do you now of any ways to get to the singing business I would love to hear what you have to say... p.s want to be a singer really badly! :eek:

Singing Pipes [ 6 Answers ]

My pipes have been "singing" lately, especially during the hottest days. Everything outlet (kitchen sink, dishwasher, toilet, lavatory, shower) in the house causes the sound. It occurs mainly with the hot water, but the cold cause it intermittenly Over the weekend we found that the sound travels...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

View more questions Search