Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnrizz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 09:49 AM
    What are the probabilities?
    My boyfriend got drunk and had sex with another girl on November 19th and again a couple days later but not again. She was with 2 other men before, during and after my boyfriend (one of them admitted to me that he was with her multiple times). She took a PG test on November 30th-negative, she took a test on December 10th-positive. Says it is his,math not adding up to me. Her cycle is the beginning of the month but I don't know exact date. My question is if she conceived "ON" the "19th" how far along is she? What are the probabilites of it being his? Could she tell if she is PG that early? Why would she take a test so soon (19th-30th) She has ultrasound Dec 11th to determine how far along she is. My boyfriend will not come home until he knows if it his. I am having a hard time waiting that long. Our kids miss him and as I. The soonest he was with her was the 19th, last time was I believe the 21st or 22nd of November. Can he have amnio test done for DNA and When?

How far along would she be? Sex was no earlier then the 19th.

I have asked myself why I want him home.. Right now I am hurt and mad at the same time but I do love him. I can not judge given I was in same situations once but I was a lot younger. Alcohol is the route to all evil.

She says she knew she was PG less then 3 weeks later.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 11:59 AM

It is possible for her to be pregnant... She took the test 11 days after the ordeal. She wouldn't be far along at all- that's for the professionals to deal with.

I'm wondering why you're worrying about the girl that your boyfriend cheated on, and you're not worried about breaking up with your boyfriend... You do realize this is extremely unacceptable- that he doesn't love you by cheating on you, and that your kids deserve better than this lousy excuse for a "dad?"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Unfortunately you will not find out if he is the father until the baby is born. Doctors are reluctant to do an amnio only for paternity due to the sometimes serious consequences. An amnio is only done to rule out genetic abnormalities and it is done between weeks 16 and 20 of gestation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probabilities ? [ 1 Answers ]

Ten people, all wearing hats, were walking along a street when a sudden wind blew their hats off. A helpful boy retrieved them and, without asking which hat belonged to which person, handed each person a hat. What is the probability that exactly 9 of the people received their own hats?

Card Probabilities [ 1 Answers ]

In a 52 card deck, if three cards are dealt, what is the probability that two are the same suit and one is not?

Probabilities and Statistics [ 2 Answers ]

What are the rules of probabilities?

What are the probabilities? [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her...

Probabilities [ 1 Answers ]

A new integrated computer system is to be installed worldwide for a major corporation. Bids on this project are being solicited, and the contract will be awarded to one of the bidders. As a part of the proposal for this project, bidders must specify how long the project will take. There will be...

View more questions Search