Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorthernLiving Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 06:47 AM
    Murray snow thrower
    I have an older model Murray small snow thrower/blower. I don't have the manual. I don't know what gas / oil ratio to use. It's a 2-cycle engine (I think). Can anyone please help me? Thanks so much!
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Ok... if it's a 2 cycle, its more then likely a tecumseh correct?
    32:1 is fine (4 ounces per one gallon of gas)

Now... to make 100% sure.. could you maybe post a picture of it? etc.
    sonofjabba Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLiving
    I have an older model Murray small snow thrower/blower. I don't have the manual. I don't know what gas / oil ratio to use. It's a 2-cycle engine (I think). Can anyone please help me? Thanks so much!
    Most are 32:1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ariens old snow blower with problems! [ 4 Answers ]

Well my friends gave me an older my guess is 1980s snow blower with and 8 horse power motor, it did not run my guess was the carb,took it apart sprayed the holes and got as much junk out of the tank as I could put it back on and did not fire up it tried but there was not gas coming into the...

Snow queen? [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I watched a weird version of the snow queen when I was little and can't find it! :mad: It was a badly dubbed 70's film or mayby 80's. Think it was originally made in German. The boys Name is Kay and the girl was Gretta I think. In the beginning there is an ink pot on a cabbinet...

Snow blower shear pin [ 1 Answers ]

I broke a shear pin on my craftsman snow thrower. The head and retainer nut are sheared off properly but I don't know how to get the actual pin out of the shaft. Should I just use a small screwdriver and hammer and just knock it out? I have replacement pins.

View more questions Search