Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallygbayer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Glendale university
    I've been offered a PhD from glendale university in California. It will cost me in "tuition"
    $700.00. Is this university a scam. No interview, no transcripts from previous education.
    I did not go to school at glendale university nor did they ask me to write a dissertation.
    Is this a scam?
    Thanks
    [email protected]
    relroy Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 06:50 AM
    If you can, visit the university in person to get all the essential details.to mention a few, find out about the accreditions and if the university is affiliated to a recognised standard,find out about the alumni and contact them if you can,visit their website,ask experts online about this university.after thorough research decide about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Glendale university [ 12 Answers ]

I have been thinking about Glendale University for awhile now. I haven't found anything wrong with the school. I live in Flordia and there is no reason on why I can't use the degree. I travel a lot. I have my B.A. from N.Y.U. in NewYorkCity. I tried ...

Info on Glendale University and/or NDLAC [ 8 Answers ]

I've been looking into a masters degree through Glendale University. They are accredited by an agency acronymed "NDLAC". I haven't found anything negative regarding either the school or the agency. However, I haven't really found ANYTHING period. Anybody with info regarding these two.

Glendale university [ 4 Answers ]

I have a MA in counseling Psych and am interested in info on Glendale University--I could get the PHD in counseling Psych which I know is really just for an ego thing-- is this a scam? Would I be embarrassed to have to explain this? Is this for real? It would do nothing to further my career, it...

University [ 1 Answers ]

How many University are there in Italy?:confused:

Almeda university [ 3 Answers ]

HI, this is sam what do you think about almeda university.

View more questions Search