Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteelBurner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Should I get a patent before I ask for a grant?
    I need about 1000.00 to get started and I would like a grant to do that, how and where do I get a grant without having to disclose too much info about my invention?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 01:41 PM

Hello Steele:

You're not going to find anyone willing to give you money on a HOPE. They're going to want to know exactly what your invention is. Wouldn't you? Of course you would.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Patent Marketing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, Could anyone provide me the list of firms those know how to license the invention? The patent is on a surgical procedure.

Copyright and Patent [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a term paper related to copyright and patent. I need some insights to prepare for the paper. Can you tell me whether one can apply for patent for a business model? Coca Cola and Pepsi have similar line of business. It seems business model cannot be patented as if so, Coke will not have...

Patent amortization [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know; What is meant by patent amortization? Is it direct or indirect cost? If it is an expense then is it dirct or indirect

Patent law [ 2 Answers ]

I recently received a patent on an invention. During the process, I was suddenly notified that the Patent Office was publishing my application. Since I had assumed that patent applications were to be kept a secret, I was very surprised that this happened. On researching the issue later, I...

View more questions Search