Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjarroyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 03:51 AM
    Audio control driver
    Reinstalled XP SP2 on my PC. Now have no sound at all. Device manager says I don't have a multimedia control driver. Don't know if my hardware vendor ever gave me a CD. In any case, can't find one anywhere. HELP! My grandson is having conniptions!
    heladoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2006, 03:55 AM
    Do you know what the model and manufacturer of your sound card is?
    snoat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:01 AM
    My computer keeps reboots at will.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2006, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snoat
    My computer keeps reboots at will.
    What has this got to do with the original question? Unless your response is in direct relation to the thread. Please start a new thread. I will request this be made into its own thread.

To help you we will need more info, like what operating system, how much RAM, what are you doing when it reboots, any error messages you get etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller Driver [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed Windows XP onto my system (P-III, 756mhz), and it is requesting for Multimedia Audio Controller Driver. I don't know the brand/model of the Sound Card, please what I am going to do, to get my Sound Card working. I really need to enjoy playing my musics. Thanks. Henry

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

Pci Audio Driver [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can download this driver? My sound device isn't working after formatting.

View more questions Search