Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geetanjlidesigns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Immigration to france from india
    Me and my husband and twodaughters would like to immigrate to france. I am a designer by profession who has been running my own apparel manufacturing unit for the past 12 years and am doing good here by having a clientelle all around the world. My husband is a bachelor of science electronics and is a computer consultant by profession..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 05:38 PM

You will have to contact immigration assistance in India to initiate your move to France. If you are a business person bringing new business to the country, then you may be welcomed with open arms.

Tick
    chantlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 03:41 AM
    I am a physiotherapist interested in migrating to France along with my husband and baby.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chantlee View Post
    I am a physiotherapist interested in migrating to France along with my husband and baby.
    Start a new post or contact local immigration office for detailed immigration out of the country you are living in. We cannot advise you here on necessary procedure to do this as every immigration case is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal formalities in India and France [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I was hoping if someone can help me with this. I am Indian and my fiancé is French and we are to get married next year. I wish to apply for French citizenship but I don’t know the correct procedure or what are the pre-requisites or any laws that govern in India and France. But...

View more questions Search