Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siddharth_basant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 08:29 AM
    How to start a tiffin business
    What are the merits and demerits that I may face in starting a tiffin business... for about 200 peoples... and what can be the tricks for cutting the transporting cost...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Hi, siddharth_basant!

The first thing that I would suggest doing, is to develop a business plan and then contact city officials to see what requirements they may have. The second thing that I would suggest doing is to going to an insurance agent to see what kind of insurance you'll need.

There may be other requirements for you if you have employees and how the food is prepared, depending on the kind of food that it is.

Concerning the transportation costs - Do you have a large enough vehicle to transport a large number of meals?

Thanks!
    mediratta.vijay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 03:55 AM

In the start I don't know the no. of tiffins so the requirement of employees can not be told
    mediratta.vijay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 03:57 AM

How can I contact any company for tiffin service
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 12:28 PM
    This is the old and now archived thread of someone else.

The original poster has never returned to respond on this thread.

If you have a separate question, please start a new thread.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

I want to start a tiffin service or packaged food service in punjab mkt [ 2 Answers ]

For tiffin or packaged food service What should be My target population is 350 tiffins 1) capital investment 2) manpower requirement 3) location and space availbility 4) marketing statergy 5) implementation process

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

How to start my business and what kind of business [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii, I want to start my own business. How can I start my business and which type of business? Name list of business with risk factor... Thanks and regards Somdaatta

How Do I Start a Tiffin Service? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a tiffin services in Lajpat nagar Delhi so tell me how should I go about it?

View more questions Search