Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellymo1983 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 09:51 PM
    What does this mean coming from a man?
    I had sent out Facebook request to someone I hadn't seen in a couple of years, and he said to me that he would love to see me, and that has been a while. I guess when someone says they would love to see you what does that mean coming from a man?
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 13, 2009, 09:55 PM

It may just mean that he would like to see you because you were someone he liked and missed.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 02:48 AM

If he is an ex boyfriend, he probably means exactly what he said.

If he's not an ex boyfriend, but just a friend, it also probably means getting together might be fun.

I wouldn't read too much into it.
    mellymo1983 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 09:42 AM

Yeah he's not an ex
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 14, 2009, 07:32 PM

Could mean anything from just a polite throw-away line to him really liking you and wanting to initiate a friendship or relationship with you. Could be just stroking his own ego to see if you bite. Could be curiousity, or boredom. Could be that he has fond memories of you. Endless possibilities.
    If you are interested keep chatting and consider whether you want to meet up but don't have any expectations unless he makes his feelings clearer to you.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 01:11 AM
    I think it's just a manner of speaking, meaning he'd be pleased to see you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown spotting keeps coming and coming [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for over two years. I have never had this problem before, and I don't know what is going on. For the past two months my period has been so crazy. I have had three periods and now everyday I bleed some or its brown when I wipe. This has been going on for two weeks. I...

Gay and loving a straight man [ 20 Answers ]

I am a 45yo male with very strong feelings for a 26 yo str8 guy. Seems every time we plan to have sex, something on his behalf prevents stalls the event such as family. This doesn't seem healthy but then again, I am out of ideas of how to handle the situation.

Man on road in bad condition [ 2 Answers ]

A man lying on road whom to contact so that he gets medication,

On a good man furnace what should co levels be in exhaust [ 0 Answers ]

Goodman furnace m# gms91155dxa what should co levels be in the exhaust.

Is it coming to an end ? [ 13 Answers ]

Where do I start I have no idea the complication of this matter is deep. - I have been with my girl friend for 2 years now and it has been the best relationship of my life and I love her deeply but now I don't know what to do. For the last couple of months it has literally been flip mode - She...

View more questions Search