Ask
    sgreen77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Glacier bay faucet handle
    Looking for a Glacier Bay Model 8184 Faucet Handle part
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 13, 2009, 02:48 PM

Glacier Bay is carried by Home Depot. I would try there first.
    Most Glacier Bay faucets are manufactured by Globe Union Industrial Faucet Company of Canada , China, and elsewhere. Their brands, besides Pegasus and Glacier Bay, include Danze and Gerber.

Glacier Bay Faucets and sanitaryware
    2455 Paces Ferry Road NW
    .Atlanta, Ga. 30339-4024
    800-220-3036

Hope this helps, Tom
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 15, 2009, 12:16 PM

Hi Michael,
    Would it be possible for you to send a link to Glacier Bay Faucets cutaways and specs? It would really help us help others. Thanks, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 6 Answers ]

We have a Glacier Bay Faucet installed in our kitchen in 2005. The neck swivel is very stiff. Is this normal, or should it swivel easily. Is this intended to be lubricated, and if so, how is this done? Thanks!

Glacier Bay handle cap [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a replacement handle cap for my Glacier Bay shower knob. The problem with the universal models is that the cap hole is to deep and the Glacier Bay stem is too short to fit inside and work.

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old Glacier Bay kitchen faucet with pull out spray head. Recently the faucet is very difficult to pivot, so much so that the base plate on the sink twists when you try. I uninstalled, cleaned, lubricated and re-installed the faucet and it is still the same. My trip to Home...

Glacier bay single handle w/ no hot water [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a house out of foreclosure and it has had some issues. I take on every task w/ the idea that the previous owner has tampered w/ some things... Anyhow, the cold water turns on fine, but when I turn it to hot, the water just tapers off to a slight, cold stream. Pulling the cartridge out,...

View more questions Search