Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denisekline Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 10:53 AM
    How to find a half sister
    I am looking for my half sisters born to Robert Lorenzo Kline Jr sometime in the 1950's probably.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 13, 2009, 01:41 PM

Do you have any other information about them?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 01:58 PM

It's unlikely that anyone on this site will be able to help. Best to hire a private detective.

Good luck.
    denisekline Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 09:07 PM
    I think they were born in the 1950's maybe in the Maryland area. The father later married and had 2 sons. I am the wife of one of them, and we have two children. The daughters wanted to join the obituary and that is when my husband found out about the girls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my half sister? [ 8 Answers ]

My name is Michelle Sealey and I have a sister Melissa Sealey. I am 30 and she is 33. My father Loomis Sealey passed away on June 16 2009. We have known that we have a half sister for a few years. We tried to get information from him over the last few years but all he could tell us was he thought...

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

How do I find my half sister? [ 4 Answers ]

My birth mother had another child and she was also submitted into foster care. I am now adopted, but I was hoping to find her and adopt her into MY family. Does anyone know a way to go about doing this?:confused:

How can I find out if my sister is half... or full? [ 9 Answers ]

I met my 15 year old sister recently and many people say she looks like me a lot. I always knew she was my moms kid but never thought she was my dads. They where divorced long ago but not before she could have been concived. I know there are tests that can be taking but is their one that can be...

View more questions Search