Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stgeorge041982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Sci fi movie experts
    Hello!

I have just stumbled across your website/service and am wondering if perhaps you might help me solve a mystery that I have been trying to conclude for about 10-15years!!

This movie that I am asking about was I believe made in the 80's.. pretty sure it wasn't the 70s... but alas, all I can remember is the movie is about a fortress/a tower that disspears and reappears during the movie and along with this tower is some sort of army of evil creatures that are normally riding on horse back with spears and they seem hell bent on killing everybody, humans etc

The beginning of the movie is a wedding ceremony of some sort where two people are clasping hands over a sort of font or well and a magical flame appears that I'm guessing symbolises their union and then.. all of a sudden there's an attach by these evil guys on horseback... I remember that when they (the evil dudes) get killed a worm/snake like thing escapes from there humanoid looks bodies and tries to bury itself in the ground...

After that its very much a blur but in the movie there's a group of people/survivors that are trying to seek out the castle and get inside and kill whoever is responsible... its like a black tower/castle/fortress... but that's about it... I just remember it appears and reappears in different places and wherever it goes an army of evil guys on horseback attack people and villages...

Would love to watch it again.. do you think you could help me?? If you have an idea of what the movie is called I'd be so grateful.

Thank you for all your help and efforts whatever you come up with, I appreciate it.

All the best, 'stgeorge041982 (from very very cold and wintry England) :-)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 08:30 AM

Krull
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 08:41 AM

Sounds like Krull to me also, wasn't there a beast with a horn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie experts [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the title of this kung fu/ninja movie we got from this no-name video rental store back in the early 80's. A dad, mom, (mid-20s) and a little boy (around 4-5) are playing in a field all happy like, but then "the great gosen" or something burns down their sensei's house, and he...

Experts [ 2 Answers ]

Does the experts here have to show any credentials or can anyone claim to be an expert. If you are an expert in one field does it make one an expert in all fields? Most explain that their answers are opinions only but if a non expert answers with an opinion it's not such a good thing at times. Does...

Hello to All AC experts [ 7 Answers ]

I have to ask a very common question that baffles me. I have fixed this problem before with new Capacitor and new fan motor but this time it did not fix the problem. I went to bed at 3:30am and AC was working by 5:30am when wife woke up it was not working. So when I opened up the side panel I...

View more questions Search