Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LizB100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 07:12 AM
    My friend accused me of liking her (both girls).
    And now I don't know what to do! I've denied it so far but truth is I do and I understand that some of the things I've done could have given her that impression.

She said that she'd still be my friend, however I know she's just saying that so I'll say that I do because I know that she'll ignore me if I admit that I do.

Problem is although I find her attractive/ love her personality, the thought of doing anything with her (kissing etc) makes me feel sick and I have no feelings towards any other women.

Now she's ignoring me, I've made her feel awkward, I just don't want her to blank me forever because I would hate it if this ruined our friendship (which it probably will) Also I don't want her telling any of our other friends.

I don't know what to do, should I just leave her alone? Anyone been in a similar situation? Would really appreciated some advice! Thank you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 08:42 AM

Relationships are relationships, whether they involve men & women, women & women, or men & men. Since you have already indicated that the thought of an intimate relationship with her makes you sick, I think you already know the answer... Leave her alone! :p
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 09:15 AM

It seems this friendship is already over so I suggest you move on and make new friends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 09:27 AM

Whatever it is you want from her, she is unwilling to give it, so leave her alone and go about your own business.

She will have to get over it (whatever it is) on her own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accused friend lost custody in Utah [ 5 Answers ]

This started last year around Feb. My ex-boyfriend's daughter was 2 at the time when suddenly his ex-wife started to say he was physically abusing their daughter. She got him on supervised visits, and they had a couple of court dates. During supervised visits they noticed that he was great with his...

Met one person, but ends up liking her best friend. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok in it all I find myself in so much drama, I have told so many people about this, and still everyone is like Ok wow, what's the deal?? This might sound like a kids dream, but its like one of those... For me, its hard, really hard, I can't find a point, or even a level ground on what to...

In a four year relationship which isn't so good and liking his best friend [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for four years now. I met him in high school and we are still dating in college. He is my first boyfriend, first guy I've ever kissed and so on. I am also his first everything as well. We started having some issues in the first 6 months of our relationship, he and...

Boyfriend liking best friend [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and lately things haven't been going good and I've been losing interest. Lately I found out he likes my best friend .I know this because its obvious and because he told me he liked someone else. Is it time for me to let go? Its just hard for me since...

View more questions Search